Friday, June 1, 2012

Another blogger.. really?

So as you can tell, I have decided to start a blog.
You may ask: Why start another blog? Isn't there millions out there to read already? Do you really have anything more to say?
Answer: Yes.
Better Answer:  I wanted to have an outlet to share my life, not because of how great I am... though I'm pretty fond of the blessings the Lord has given me... but because I follow several blogs and search for more that share the joys of motherhood, twin-hood, and life in general and I like them.  Yet, I have only found one that is a professed Jesus loving Christian. I also don't find many that are fine with throwing away diapers, eating processed foods, and not specific on the length of breastfeeding (though I love the idea of all of it, sometimes it doesn't fit your family).  So, all the rambling crumpled up into one big statement... I'm starting a blog. :)

Some hopes and dreams for this blog:
I hope to be encouraging by sharing the joys and struggles of everyday life with a foundation that true joy is found in Jesus Christ and all that He has already accomplished for us.
I hope to show pictures, video, and fun facts about my family.
I hope to be able to share lessons the Lord is teaching me, possibly being able to connect with others going through some same stuff.
And I hope to share some random tips that I have found work, or fail, in being a parent of twins.

I hope to enjoy this ride, and maybe pick up some hitchhikers on the way.

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you started blogging! I love the photos of your girls - they are too cute!! Can't wait to read more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I throw all of our diapers away, am secretly addicted to goldfish and cookies, and was only able to breastfeed for 7 months. I think we will be good friends! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much :) I'm finding this blogging adventure is semi-terrifying but pretty fun :) And its nice to know I'm not the only one who LOVE goldfish and cookies... and especially teddy grahams :) My girls were born 7 weeks early.. and never took, so I was able to pump for 2 months, and then had to stop for the sanity of my family :) Thanks for the encouragement... I think I'll like this adventure :)

      Delete
  3. I am so glad you decided to start blogging! We too are a gold fish and cocoa puffs family. We throw away those diapers. And I was only able to nurse Daniel for two weeks and only produced 5ML of milk out of both sides no matter what I did. You are not alone! :)

    ReplyDelete