Monday, June 11, 2012

Get Organized!

So I found that having twins brings many things.... a large thing, is clothes! I decided today to organize.  I needed to refold, re-pile, and re-put all my girls old clothes into storage.  Well let me be honest... I haven't gotten it to storage yet, I think I'm going to continue this madness with all their 1st year clothes (which are in their bedroom closet storage where they are currently sleeping).  So, 6 months down! 6 to go!

O dear :)


To bring some more fun to this Monday :) Calvin and I love to start the week with going out to breakfast with the girls! It is so fun and the girls do great! Especially because I've learned that about half way through breakfast... the start of the whine and slightly too loud talking... I pull out Dora the Explorer, and we have a full completely enjoyable breakfast! I really heart technology sometimes :)


2 comments:

  1. Now that is smart, a mom with some techo knowledge to keep those little ones quiet!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it's a big help! Especially since my girls consider Dora apart of the family :)

    ReplyDelete