Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Oh how God works :)



So.. As most of you have noticed, I have been out for about two weeks.  Vacation, and then camp.  I'm sure I will give you an update about our Chicago trip in the near future-- let me tell you, it was so fun!
But first I want to share a little about this most recent week.

Calvin and I and Chris took our high school students to Harvest Camp last week.  It was amazing! It is so well run and incredibly focused on Jesus! Really, completely life changing... in many ways... friends, our physical appearance (good and bad... I'll leave it vague :) ), our energy level, and most importantly our spiritual lives.  It as an incredible week of challenging each other in our faiths, being convicted of sin and selfishness, surrendering it all to Jesus our amazing Savior, and rejoicing in the salvation and life that we get to live in Him! Seriously incredible!
Going to camp as a leader makes you expect to be used to change your students lives, but the truth is... Jesus wants to focus on my life as well! What an awesome and holy savior we serve! Grace. Period! 

So I know that that was a little vague, but let's be honest... 1. You get my point. 2. I am so physically and mentally exhausted that I barely can function in normality, thus making blog world nearly impossible :) So bear with me :)

On a overall note... I am finally back to a place of Internet, so my blogging should return to normal soon! Thanks for the slight vacation...back to the keyboard!

No comments:

Post a Comment