Thursday, August 2, 2012

Thing Thursday




Per the request of my sweet friend and new mom, this Thing Thursday is focused on hand sanitizer. Specifically Gold Bond Ultimate. Why? Well let me give you the back story...

My girls were born 7 weeks early, not the intended plan, and thus spent 5 1/2 weeks in the NICU, again... Not the plan, but was sort of a blessing in itself (another blog for another day). As you can guess, cleanliness was a high priority! So we were constantly putting on sanitizer, for weeks! Our hands were quickly becoming destroyed... So coming home, not only was I obsessed with anyone and everyone making sure their hands were clean, I also was searching for solution to keeping my stress level about germs down  without my hands cracking off.  Here it is! Cleans the hands but keeps them alive. 
Only a slight down, it's a little greasy... Which isn't the worst, but plays mind tricks on you as you wish for cleanliness :) 
This sanitizer is a good solution. Try it :) let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment