Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Belated Monday

Well this is going to be my belated Monday post. I wanted to get to it, but just couldn't. We were having a fabulous time with family and friends, got some good photos from the --vyffuxsw.4.45()(5775080 ... Oops, Ash and Nor started typing... Continue :) -- aunts that I will hopefully post later. Today/yesterday I wanted to share a song that I recently came across again that I was so encouraged by! It's called "all to us", here's the lyrics:

 Precious cornerstone, sure foundation
 You are faithful to the end
We are waiting, on You, Jesus
We believe You're all to us
Let the glory of Your name be the passion of the Church 
Let the righteousness of God be a holy flame that burns 
Let the saving love of Christ be the measure of our lives 
We believe You're all to us 
Only Son of God sent from Heaven
Hope and mercy at the cross
You are everything, You're the Promise
Jesus, You are all to us
...When this passing world is over
We will see You face to face
And forever we will worship
Jesus, You are all to us

 I love this because it is such a solid declaration of what life should really be about. My focus sometimes is so on my girls or work that I forget that I can and should fully enjoy and relish in those things, but under the greater canopy of loving and worshiping my Savior. Everyday is a ministry, no matter where I am, and I want to dedicate everyday to making Jesus all, my true passion that everything else flows out of! I can't do anything to save me, or be impressive to God, but it's the righteousness if Christ that does that... I just get to glorify that! How awesome right?! Anyways go find it and listen to it :) it was so encouraging to me and I hope to you as well!

2 comments:

  1. "Everyday is a ministry, no matter where I am." I love this line, Mary. Think I'm going to put it up on my kitchen cabinet for a while. Glad you are having some awesome family time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Beth :) I'm glad you were encouraged along with me :)

      Delete