Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Thing Thursday!

So today's absolutely needed thing is white socks.  Yes, seems silly, but it is not. Let me explain...

How many times do I get the most adorable outfits, with detailing, and colors, and patterns... and then realize that there is not a possible "cute" sock that could match this in a million years! What's a mom to do? Am I really suppose to put faux ballerina shoe socks on an outfit that is a trendy stripes and polka dot outfit? The purples don't match, and the pattern is just too much! So... what do you need?

White Socks.  Yes a good pair (lets me realistic, you need like 12 pairs) of white socks gives you a simple solution to little toes that need covered that don't distract from the cuteness all over.
 Am I crazy? Maybe... but my girls socks match their outfit!

No comments:

Post a Comment