Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Colds. The Worst!

Both my girls and my husband have been fighting an awful cold for about a week now. It's so sad to see the constant facit of snot falling from the girls noses! Of course I want to fix it... So I call the doctor. Would you like to know what you can do for 16 month olds with uncontrolable snot?                         Nothing. Well, I lied a little. You can give them saline washes in their nose to help them clear up. But really nothing. Maybe it's just me, but a saline wash is pretty much impossible to do and see results. My girls are troopers and stay still, let me squirt a bunch of liquid up their nose, and then.... They are the same. So just like I said, you can do nothing.
 My girls are amazing though! They play and try and stay happy :) well done girls, hope I do as well when this cold eventually comes my way!


If anyone has suggestions on what to do during colds... I'd love some advice :) Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment